Sunday, September 19, 2010

Redemption

I was inspired to learn to play guitar when visiting home in Pittsburgh this summer.  Both my sisters and brother play but I have never really shown an interest. At the Lovin' My Oven party, a friend took out his guitar that evening and started to play songs that we could really sing along to and I have to tell you, it was just pure and simple fun.

Impromptu Lesson



Practicing at Home
I have now started lessons and am addicted!  My fingers are absolutely killing me but still - something magical happens every time I pick up the guitar.  As a first song, I am learning Bob Marley's Redemption Song.  It's not necessarily cohesive yet but I am getting faster and faster. And in the meantime, having pure and simple fun.




Won't you help me sing....

2 comments:

  1. Im digin the totally corny's beats !!!
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. Next time you are in the Burg, you and Frank will have to have a Jam session. Miss ya
    Chan

    ReplyDelete