Thursday, September 27, 2012

Announcing...

Husband and Wife
congratulations Brother and sister in law

By brother got married a week ago and it was a beautiful day all around - from the ceremony to the party to the lovely couple themselves

Celebrations like this always make me think about my own marriage and family values, 
and when everyone is in "prep-mode" to make the day perfect i am reminded how blessed i am in both these departments.  
Family traveled in from Missouri and Minnesota for the occasion and it was sure nice to spend time together at the kitchen table and on the dance floor.

And these two!
Can you picture anything cuter???





And as a sister of the Groom,
i have to say i was quite impressed by my brother's own attention to the little things to make the day a special one.
He planned a few surprises over the course of the day including a little note and gift for the bride in the bridal suite ahead of bridal march and a song for the bride on the dance floor.

Made me realize my brother is all grown up and I couldn't be more proud of him.

Congratulations you two -- and welcome to the club.
You are gonna love it!
 

1 comment:

  1. Very well said! I'm the luckiest gal around to of found the most amazing man that truly loves and accepts me inside and out. Then to top it off with all of you is unbelievable! Words can never express how deeply grateful I am for everyone’s help, love, support, friendship and shoulders through the years and to make our wedding day so perfect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete