Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bear Family Visitor


Meet my sister - she came ALL THE WAY from the Netherlands to cook us this fabulous Wiener Schnitzel. It was very yummy. Shhh - nobody tell my mother-in-law that I have yet to cook this from my Deutsch Kochbuch myself. As far as she knows, I was the happy assistant in creating this wonderful meal. 

So what was Dasha doing then, you ask???  Getting out the Christmas party invites! Almost done now.

And furniture shopping with Husband - we finally, after 1 year, agree on some bar stools and chairs so Visitors, you will have a place to sit when you visit Urban Disco

Do you like?
(chairs to go with our opaque dark gray soap stone table)

And the barstools are the pump design (directly below) but with the red back shown in the second picture







And then of course eating, the one thing I always find time for  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment