Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sizzlin!



Me and JT cooked Fajitas tonight. It was actually pretty easy to make and they were delicious.
I am beginning to realize the benefits of cooking at home. Since I like surprises, waiting to see how they taste is near top of the list.  Sitting down to have dinner with Yahtzee at home and making time to share together is the  #1.  I think what they say about the way to a man's heart is true...

In fact, it was a sizzlin' weekend all around - we went to Bell House in Brooklyn on Friday night and saw Dandy Warhols.  Do you remember that song "Last High" and "Bohemian Like You" ?  - they are still rockin' tunes very similar to those.  

Then Yahtzee surprised me with tickets to see Rock of Ages on Broadway for Saturday night. It was a much racier show than we realized - and Dee Snider from Twisted Sister had a part in it too. There was lots of hair and bad outfits.  I miss the 80s. Totes singing along to Sister Christian, We Built this City and Final Countdown.  It was a blast from the past for sure and yo!  I WANNA TO ROCK.

I hope your weekend was just as fun.

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Dasha. Let me know if you need some culinary tips like how to make grilled cheese and tomato soup or something.

    Rock of Ages sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i have the tomato soup under control at least :-)

    ReplyDelete