Tuesday, December 6, 2011

30 (something) Rock

Feliz Cumpeleanos Yahtzee
Yahtzee rocks at 30 Rock
Tell me, is it wrong to have your husband plan his own birthday night and then enjoy the hell out of it yourself?
We had so much fun, it was the best birthday EVER… well once we put the blackberry's away.  
Oh, the night included
Jimmy Fallon tickets - we even made it on national TV (though I fell asleep by the time the show was later that night)
AND
dinner at A Voce in Columbus Circle which incl a wonderful bottle of red and I wish i could remember what the heck it was
AND
Pinisi Bakery (they were out of pistachio cheesecake but choco mousse yummy too so Yahtzee, i forgive you this (smile))

Anyhoo, love you Cumpeleanos Hombre
(Dare i say my Spanish classes are paying off?)

The geburtie didn't end the weekend, it just kicked it off.
In between brunching with girls from dance class and shopping for nothing in particular and seeing my good friend in from Dubai (so good to see you girlie)

I have been working on perfecting my grilled cheese and may even be in the running for competition with little mama!

the winer is...
I been also been trying out some new lipstick shades and am a little in LOVE with this cotton candy pink
The red lipstick experiment of last year was only the start!

 oh, and took a stroll through the green market, though admittedly at NYC warp speed - 
not even stopping for Cider but long enough to snap a photo


 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't miss it! check the 15 minute mark, third row center! Dasha and Yahtzee debut!

    http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video//thursday-december-1-2011/1371527

    ReplyDelete