Monday, October 25, 2010

Mom's Side


Across the river lives my mom's side of the family. 

And last Saturday, my cousin and his lovely [now] wife were married at the Botanical Garden. It was an outdoor wedding and the backdrop and weather could not have been more beautiful.


The night before the wedding we met with close family and friends in the Hill. The food was fantastico (especially the pork loin) and the company was even better. 

The Groom gave his Dad and all the groomsmen ties.
I loved the orange and green colors.
A candid moment
Me and Dad

Ready Set Go
Siblings
Friends
Lovers

The day of the wedding everyone was a shutterbug, 
but these two were the professionals


We all dressed up for the celebration




Do you like my hat?



 And the parents of the Groom looked especially spectacular and classy
 My sweet little niece was the flower girl and came all the way down the long pathway by herself.  We were all so proud. 
Never mind that we did not deliver on the promise to have a cupcake waiting for her when she arrived.


We spent the evening dancing, laughing, eating (my Aunt's family made all the desserts) which included an amazing cupcake tree, italian biscotti and this awesome rice crispy bachelors cake

My Nephew also enjoyed the party!


All she wants to do is Dance! - My cousin & Dad

Besties
We were all tired from such an amazing day. Thanks for hosting us. 
We had so much fun and already miss you guys lots. 
xoxoxox
Our flower girl was wilting as the night wore on


No comments:

Post a Comment