Sunday, June 27, 2010

Ode to Stumptown.


My real love for coffee began when I had my first 9th Street Expresso...when 9th Street Expresso was still serving Stumptown Coffee.  The original Strumptown is on Division Street in Portland and this is also the location they roast the beans.  Yours Truly made it in for a smooth cup of joe (the smoothiest!) and some beans, but was a little disappointed that I did not witness the roasting first hand.  I was pleased that they did not make a mecca out of the joint, but kept it real.  I on the other hand had a hard time keeping it real, in fact my excitement level was so high that our coffee was given to us on the house.



PS to my friends in NYC - if you ever want to keep Dasha happy and our friendship real, Ace hotel serves Stumptown.

No comments:

Post a Comment