Monday, June 28, 2010

Taking in Seattle

Seattle is a very picturesque city. The weather is about 70 degrees and it makes for perfect conditions to walk all over the place.
Here are a few piccies from our excursion.

The public market had lots of stands with fresh vegetables, fruits, fish and meats.  Also there were vendors and artists with some pretty unique things for sale.
And not so unique things.

Yahtzee had his first Snickerdoodle cookie

We competed against one another on the "dance floor" in the game room.
My dancing score was an F. Yahtzee had a D.  
D is for Dasha, that's good enough for me.
Video to be shared later (...it is not of me)
Here we are at the top of the Space Needle.
 Plus this official picture:  http://bit.ly/chhnDi

The highlight for me was finding this shoe store,
John Fluevog Shoes - Unique Shoes for Unique Souls 
Yahtz is frightened to learn that they also have an outpost in NYC on Mulberry Street!! We escaped with three pairs of shoes (two for me, one of which is bright orange and the other I am holding in my hot little hands there!) and a pair of egg shell blue "jack kerouac's" for the husband)
Project Poloroid is in progress...
Seafood is fabulous. We ate a little too much as Saltys, including oysters, crab legs and halibut while taking in the view of Seattle - and my husband : )
All our ducks are in a row for the coastal drive tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment