Monday, July 26, 2010

Dasha loves Stella.



as you know, I have had my little heart set on one blue vespa with a red seat for some time..well, as of yesterday morning - Dumb has a little sister, Stella. Not quite the golden child i had in mind, but I think even better!!!
She is gorgeous, manual!, powder blue and a classic

Tonight was a bit stressful and a lot liberating.
 I took her from Red Hook and over Brooklyn Bridge into Manhattan, 









more piccies to come, as long as she doesn't get kidnapped!

I should also mention that I will be riding that bridge back over into Red Hook again soon to feed my appetite at Red Hook Lobster Pound, where the lobster roll was Connecticut style (warm)and tasted very close to my all time fav at Rolands in Pittsburgh






No comments:

Post a Comment