Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday LB

the geburtie girl



To celebrate the birthday of my fabulous friend, we listened to opera melodies performed by New York Philharmonic at the La Dolce Vita concert in Lincoln Center.  We especially liked Puccini's Intermezzo from Act III of the Manon Lescaut opera.  I personally liked Rossini's Overture to Cinderella too, which takes a lot of unexpected twists and turns. It made me anxious. Or more anxious than normal. Anyway, the whole thing prompted me to sing Happy Birthday to LB opera-esque style.  Though I am not a soprano, I think I would be pretty good with some voice lessons.

My geburtie wish for you, LB, is that one of those better ideas you have take off, with you as the driving force - of course. Maybe your gift of the Herman Hesse's Narcussis & Goldman from the Statistician will inspire you.

la la la la LA LA LA la LA LA LA la laaahahahahaaha

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment