Friday, December 31, 2010

Little promises

In 2011, I resolve to shop less and practice guitar more. Make time for the improv class and finish my screenplay/ narrative. Continue cooking with Yahtzee on Sundays and learn to make Mom's chicken soup. Prepare for half marathon. Talk more often and more German with my inlaws and Dad. Read my way through the book back log i have amassed. Follow maik's good advise with extra gusto. Go on a trip somewhere I never been. Save more. Wash stella. Find parking spot for Dumb. Be a good sister.

What are your goals for the upcoming year? Any resolutions in 2011????

Ein gutes rutsch ins neue jahr - x Dasha

3 comments:

  1. That's alot of resolutions! No doubt you will accomplish all. More gusto? Do you actually have more gusto to gust? lol I also like the one about the trip...have fun in Des Moines, Iowa! haha For what it's worth, I think you are already a great sister. I resolute to live clutter free and to refresh hair/makeup thru the day! lol Short list, but will still be challenging for me... xo Straggles lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe in New Year's resolutions.
    Alex, the Skeptic

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jo - I really like your resolution Jo. I think its a good one we can all work on, especially if I take de-cluttering to even the next level :-)

    @Alex - Finished Beneath the Wheel yesterday and started For Whom the Bell Tolls so I am off to a start anyway. I resolve now also to change your skeptical ways!!! Happy new year

    ReplyDelete