Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Urban Disco Speakeasy - Christmas Party

The Proprietors
Darling Dasha

Jackpot Yahtzee

It was great to have so many friends come to our establishment and for a sophisticated evening of

DRINKING

POKER

DANCING

AND ENJOYING THE COMPANY OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS

























I hope you all had fun kicking up your heels.


I am collecting pictures now from the evening and will post to everyone once I get them all.  So send them to dashawired@gmail.com or upload to somewhere accessible for me to grab.





1 comment:

  1. Had great fun,Darling Dasha and Jackpot Yahtzee! Even a mystery to solve in the early morn and most of the next day kept the party going...which is ironic that the only thing missing that night, besides Tom's coat, was a Private Dick. I think we did a good job cracking the case! lol Thanks so much, xoxo JoJo

    ReplyDelete