Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine.

Today the perfect Valentine showed up in our mailbox from our little loves in Pittsburgh. And believe me, there was lots of love sent on this Shrek-themed cardboard cutout that read "Happily Ever Ogar" - because it showcased the artistic handwork of my niece. She is such a talent, I am pretty sure she gets her artistic ability from Auntie M. 






As for me and Yathzee, we decided to put our artistic energy into fashion and splurge on a new pair of Fluevogs. A new pair each. Can you guess which ones we bought???




Happy Lovie Dovie day xoxoxoxox


Shrek & Fiona

2 comments:

  1. mmh, since the checked ones are a bit too daring for JT, I guess he went with one of the brown ones. Propably the darker ones. You, on the other hand, are unpredictable!!!

    LOVE, B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Camel for Shrek and white for Fiona...they would go well with a broom! lol I'm also beginning to think Shrek has quite the shoe selection too! haha Happy Valentines Day! Love Jo

    ReplyDelete