Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful


its thanksgiving, and i am spending it with my husband who I am most thankful for - and with whom every day is an adventure.  And this year, instead of traveling home, we have travelled together to visit a corner of the world that is new to us - costa rica.  the people here are charming, climate sunny & warm and we are wonderfully relaxed and well rested and spending lots of time together away from the bustle of the city, which i must say has been exactly what we needed.

Happy thanksgiving,
 

3 comments:

  1. I am thankful for my family and friends from near and far who make life as wonderful as it is...

    I am thankful for all the great opportunities I have and the support of my loved ones who support me unconditionally, no questions asked...

    And I am thankful for my adventurous spirit that took me - quite spontanuosly - to yet another country... Even though I do miss Germany and I do miss Holland, I've found an amazing new home in Ireland - with plenty to discover and a very charming people to get to know!


    Love,
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, that is a very thoughtful list. Cant wait to see all these new things you are thankful for in Ireland! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, is it a fair guess to expect Dasha to hit Ireland around St. Paddy's Day? *winkwink*

    ReplyDelete