Thursday, November 17, 2011

Piggy Hat Season!

Yes, it reads exactly as you think it reads.

Merry Christmas!
Hey, what's going on over there at the Disco?

Well, tonight the temperature started to drop, the rain began to fall, and I began to get excited
As soon as I got home I threw on the Piggy Hat, made a pot of coffee, got out the ink pads and stamps - and for the past few hours been listening to Counting Crows and RCHP as I make our holiday cards and do a little party planning

Dare I say it?
Here at Disco,
its beginning to look a little like christmas
…well Christmas Dasha and Yahtzee style anyway.
Piggy Hat = Creative Mood
The Gluhwein & Xmas Music come later along with the tree decorating and the stocking hanging and the smooches under the Mistletoe!


Just gearing up to the mood we were in Last Year when we were in full swing with Party Preparations and Hot Toddy's - but thats a week or two away still
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving to go first missus, you are so organised. I thought I was on top of Xmas having done all my shopping by October! Looking forward to seeing u in t-3 days time. mucho love xx

    ReplyDelete